Bevedol / Bevedan
Bevedol® / Bevedan® is a two component, foaming polyurethane (PUR) injection system used to consolidate highly convergent strata.
The system consists of a resin (Bevedol®) and a catalyst (Bevedan®) which is delivered into the strata via a pump unit and injection gun. The two components mix in the gun, which initiates the reaction of the product. The low viscosity mixture penetrates the smallest fissures, hardens and ensures the consolidation and sealing of the area submitted to treatment.
Rapid reaction time
Excellent adhesive strength
High mechanical resistance
- Low viscosity allowing good penetration into the small fissures
- Excellent adhesive strength which forms strong bond with strata
- Quick reaction time to help reduce migration and loss of material
- Yields to ground pressure, accommodating subsequent ground movement
- High mechanical resistance gives improved support of strata
- Sealing against water with hydrostatic pressure
- Consolidation in wet and water bearing strata
- Consolidation of brittle and fractured ground
- Bevedan 24KG - SKU NF0000011 Blue 24KG drum with 12 month shelf life
- Bevedan IBC- SKU NF0004542, 12 month shelf life
- Bevedol WF 21 KG- NF0000012, 24KG White drum with 12 month shelf life
- Bevedol S 21 KG- NF0000014, 21KG White drum with 12 month shelf life
Licensed Product Application Service
We have over 40 years experience in the development, manufacture and supply of these type of products, as well as over 20 years of providing specialist contract application services. All our strata injection and cavity filling chemicals used in coal mines hold the German Authority permit (LOBA compliant), an internationally accepted standard for the safe and correct manufacture and application of these systems.
In addition to products, Minova’s contract services division maintains a large fleet of application equipment including pumps, hoses, equipment/material PODS and injection consumables.