CMT Grout is a high yield pumpable chock grout used for standing supports (chock bags) and backfill applications.
It's supplied as a ready to use free flowing blended cementitious powder that only requires the addition of water in a suitable placing machine. CMT grout is fast setting with rapid strength gain, ensuring early support.
- High volume output, depending on strength requirements between 3.5 and 6.5 20 kg bags are required to fill a standard 300mm x 2300 mm prop
- Rapid placement, can be placed through conventional grout mixers and pumps
- Fast set and rapid strength gain ensures early support
- Yields to ground pressure, thereby reducing stress concentration in strata
- Non-shrinking, unlike timber cribs
- Low alkalinity, safe to handle
- CMT Grout 20KG - SKU NF0000051, shelf life 12 months