Conbex Hi Thix
Conbex® HT is a long life, thixotropic grout for use on mechanised cable bolt rigs.
Supplied as a ready to use, free flowing, blended cementitious powder. It requires only the addition of water in a high shear mixer to produce a free-flowing grout.
Rapid Strength Gain
Consolidate Broken Ground
- Rapid strength gain reduces the likelihood of bed separation or slippage of strata.
- Rapid strength gain reduces down-time before drilling/blasting can recommence.
- Thixotropic and can be used to consolidate badly broken ground
- Non-shrink, unique expansion system compensates for shrinkage
- Excellent pumpability
- Economical, high strength gain at significantly lower cost compared to resin grouts
- Durability, high ultimate strength and low porosity ensuring long term life
- Long pot life for use with automated cable bolting rigs
- Fresh wet density 2,000 to 2,200 kg/m3
- Typical properties using potable water
|Temperature (oC)||Mixing Time (min)||Set Time (min)|
For more information download the technical datasheet or contact Minova.
- Conbex Hi Thix 20KG - SKU NF0000040, 12 month shelf life