Conbex® HES is a high early strength, cable bolt grout for rapid advance development.
Supplied as a ready to use, free flowing, blended cementitious powder. It requires only the addition of water in a high shear mixer to produce a free-flowing grout.
Rapid strength gain
- Rapid strength gain reduces the likelihood of bed separation or slippage of strata.
- Rapid strength gain reduces down-time before drilling/blasting can recommence.
- Non-shrink, unique expansion system compensates for shrinkage
- Excellent pumpability
- Economical, high strength gain at significantly lower cost compared to resin grouts
- Durability, excellent in high saline and/or acidic ground water
|Temperature (oC)||Mixing Time (min)||Set Time (min)|
1 Maximum working life
- Fresh wet density 2,000 to 2,200 kg/m3
- Typical properties using potable water
For more information download the technical datasheet or contact Minova.
- Conbex HES 20KG - SKU NF0000039, 12 month shelf life