This website is owned by Minova Australia (aka Orica Limited ABN 24 004 145 868) of 1 Nicholson Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia ("Minova"). The website is operated on behalf of Minova and its related bodies corporate and affiliates (collectively, “we” or “us”).
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Minova. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Minova's prior written permission.
- Minova grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to Minova or its licensors. Minova does not give you any licence or right to use them.
Your Consumer Rights
You may have rights under applicable consumer protection legislation, such as the Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by this Agreement (“Your Consumer Rights”). In Australia, Your Consumer Rights include that goods will be of acceptable quality and match their description and that services will be provided with care and skill. You can find out more about Your Consumer Rights from consumer organisations and bodies such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission and State/Territory fair trading authorities.
- This website has been compiled by Minova on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. You should independently assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Subject to Your Consumer Rights, we make no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- Subject to Your Consumer Rights, we make no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by us.
- Minova makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis. We are obliged to uphold Your Consumer Rights. We make no other representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and us.
- Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by us. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in us.
Availability of this Website
- This website is subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment and software.
- We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this website as well as this website or your access to it at any time.
- In relation to any device which you use to access the website, we recommend that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for all devices you use to access the website.
We do not authorise you to (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through the website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the website;
- take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this website;
- transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through this website any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming;
- use this website in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or other information about other users of this website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting tools in connection with this website.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Subject to paragraph 3, we, our directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- Subject to paragraph 3, this limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Where Your Consumer Rights apply, to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will, at our option, be limited to:
- resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- repairing the goods; or
- paying to have the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
- Minova permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate our trade marks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect our reputation of Minova.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others, including, without limitation, Minova share price information supplied by the Australian Stock Exchange. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- We do not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor do we authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- We disclaim liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
It is our policy not to accept information from third parties which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise without first obtaining our agreement.
- The laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, apply to this Disclaimer.
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you should consider whether your use complies with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation.
(Last updated 9 May 2018)