FB200 is a low viscosity, high yield grout used for rockfill consolidation and ventilation seals.
It's supplied as a ready to use free flowing blended cementitious powder that only requires the addition of water in a suitable placing machine.
Variants include FB200, FB200 Retarded and FB200 Slow set.
Quick strength gain
Complete void penetration
- High volume output minimising transportation requirements underground
- Up to 10m3 can be placed in one hour, thus minimising labour requirements.
- Fast setting, minimising hydrostatic pressure, enabling chocks to be pumped without additional support in one shot
- Yields to ground pressure, thereby reducing stress concentration in strata
- Rapid strength gain ensuring early support
- Non-shrinking ensuring good contact with roof
- Can be pumped from a safe location of up to 200 m from job site.
- Low alkalinity and safe to handle
- Supplied in 20kg bags or 1.2 tonne bulk bags
- FB200 20KG 60 PAL - SKU NF0000054, 12 month shelf life
- FB200 1.2T Bulk Bag - SKU NF0000056, with spout, 12 month shelf life
- FB200 RETARDED 20KG - SKU NF0000057, 12 month shelf life
- FB200 SLOW SET 1.2T Bulk Bag - SKU NF0004568, no spout, 12 month shelf life