FB400 is a high strength, thixotropic grout for top down cable bolting.
Also available with a migrating corrosion inhibitor (FB400C) and should not be used in areas with high concentrations of chloride in the ground water. FB400 is supplied as a ready to use, free-flowing, blended cementitious powder. It requires only the addition of water in a high shear mixer, to produce a highly thixotropic grout.
Consolidate Broken Ground
- High strength, reduces the likelihood of bed separation or slippage of strata
- Thixotropic, can be used in badly broken ground
- Non-shrink, unique expansion system compensates for shrinkage
- Excellent pumpability
- Durability, high ultimate strength and low porosity ensure long term life
- Chloride free
- 12 month shelf life
|Product Name||Water per 20kg bag||Yield||20°C Set Time|
|FB400 20KG||6-8L||15L||7 hours|
|FB400 15KG||6L||11.25||7 hours|
|FB400C 20KG||6-8L||15L||7 hours|
1 Typical results
- FB400 20KG - SKU NF0000043, shelf life 12 months
- FB400 15KG - SKU NF0004672, shelf life 12 months
- FB400C 20KG, shelf life 12 months
For more information download the relevant technical datasheet or contact Minova.