Geoflex® is a non-expanding, elasticised, two component injection resin system.
The final product is a tough, flexible material with extremely high bond strength that is resistant against acids, alkalis, brines and many solvents. Ideal for grouting/injection coal and adjacent strata, sealing of injection anchors and stabilisation of debris.
- Rapid reaction and strength development
- High Adhesive strength after 1 hour
- Low reaction temperature
- Fire Resistant material
- High Elasticity
- Geoflex A 25KG - SKU NF0000026, White 25KG steel drum with 6 month shelf life
- Geoflex B 19KG - SKU NF0000027, Red 19KG steel drum 6 month shelf life
- Geoflex A IBC - SKU NF0004545, 6 month shelf life
- Geoflex B IBC - SKU NF0004546, 6 month shelf life
Licensed Service Application
We have over 40 years experience in the development, manufacture and supply of these type of products, as well as over 20 years of providing specialist contract application services. All our strata injection and cavity filling chemicals used in coal mines hold the German Authority permit (LOBA compliant), an internationally accepted standard for the safe and correct manufacture and application of these systems.
In addition to products, Minova’s contract services division maintains a large fleet of application equipment including pumps, hoses, equipment/material PODS and injection consumables.