Geofoam® is a rapidly reacting, strongly expanding resin injection system used form immediate stabilisation.
Geofoam is a silicate based resin foam. Component A is a modified silicate, and Component B is a modified isocyanate. After mixing the resin starts foaming-up within a few seconds to form lightweight foam. This dual purpose resin foam is used for strata injection and cavity filling and is CFC-free and is flame-resistant.
Rapid reaction time
High foam factor
Dual purpose system
- Extremely fast reaction time, including against the inflow of pressurised water
- Minimises formwork requirements
- Dual purpose system - strata Injection and cavity filling
- High foam factor (low product consumption for transport and handling)
- Low reaction temperature
- Allows application at lower temperatures
- The product allows injection as well as spraying techniques
- Flame- resistant
Licensed Product Application
We have over 40 years experience in the development, manufacture and supply of these type of products, as well as over 20 years of providing specialist contract application services. All our strata injection and cavity filling chemicals used in coal mines hold the German Authority permit (LOBA compliant), an internationally accepted standard for the safe and correct manufacture and application of these systems.
In addition to products, Minova’s contract services division maintains a large fleet of application equipment including pumps, hoses, equipment/material PODS and injection consumables.