LOKSET SUPAMIX Resin Capsules
Minova's Lokset Supamix Capule has superior mixing consistency plus an extensive 6months shelf life.
The Supamix capsule's low mastic to catalyst ratio improves mixing consistency and installed bolt quality.
In 2008 Minova completed an extensive product development program focusing on improving the quality and reliability of installed resin bolts. All the proposed developments objectives were achieved culminating in the Lokset® Supamix® range of resin capsules. The capsule is filled with a reinforced thixotropic polyester resin in one compartment and a catalysed mastic filler in the other, separated by a physical barrier. The rotation of the bolt during installation ruptures the capsule, shreds the skin and mixes the two components causing a chemical reaction and transforming the resin mastic into a solid anchor.
Water based resin
Extended shelf life
The Lokset Supamix range incorporates significant improvements:
- Lowest available mastic: catalyst ratio of 2:1 – improving mixing quality and consistency
- Lower viscosity and modified rheology – easier push through and improved encapsulation
- Improved formulation providing extended shelf life – 6 months at 25OC to reduce wastage
- Larger catalyst compartment – improved catalyst compartment mixing, bolt should not miss
- Lower cost formulation
|Speed||Capsule||Capsule Colour||Label Colour||Spin1 Time||Hold2 Time|
1 Approximate Spin time 2 Minimum hold time
- Lokset Supamix - SKU NF0000105, Fast speed, 400mm L x 25mm D, 6 month shelf life
- Lokset Supamix - SKU NF0000108, Medium speed, 800mm L x 30mm D with cap, 6 month shelf life
- Lokset Supamix Toospeedie - SKU NF0000112, Fast Slow X2 speed, 1,200mm L x 30mm D with cap, 6 month shelf life
- Lokset Supamix Toospeedie - SKU NF0000113, Medium Slow X2 speed, 1,200mm L x 30mm D with cap, 6 month shelf life
The quality of Lokset resin capsules is assured through a four part quality control program:
- Raw material testing
- In process quality control testing
- Finished product acceptance testing
- Quality system management to ISO 9001