M24 Rock Bolts
M24 Rock Bolts (also known as coal bolts) have been developed for use in point anchored or fully encapsulated roof and rib bolting applications.
Supplied complete with an anti-friction washer, dome washer and hexagonal 36 mm drive nut.
- Recommended for use in 27 – 28 mm diameter holes
- Manufactured with a rolled M24 x 3.0mm pitch right hand thread
- Proven historical performance and extensive quality controlled manufacture
- Point anchored or fully encapsulated roof & rib bolting applications
- Multiple lengths, diameters, pin and paddle configurations
- High grade 'X' and 'S' grade steel with a ribbed surface profile for enhanced resin mixing and load transfer
- Superior steel grade for greater performance in conditions subject to stress corrosion cracking
- High load transfer
Encapsulated roof bolting
Ribbed surface profile
Mechanical Properties (Typical)
|Mechanical Properties||M24 X Grade||M24 S Grade|
Nominal Rib Height Diameter (mm)
Nominal Cross Sectional Area- Bar (mm2)
Yield Strength (MPa)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
|Tensile Force Typical (MT)||33.7||18.6|
Elongation (%) 5D
Mass per metre – Bar (kg/m)
We manufacture a comprehensive range of specially designed plates for use with rock and cable bolts.
Plates most typically used with cable bolts are:
|Dome Plate||150x150x6mm, 8mm, 10mm|
|Combi Plate|| |
Bolts are usually packaged in bundles of 50 with the option to plastic wrap and strap washer, nuts and threads. Bundles of 60 are also available where required. Individual bolt lengths are visually identifiable by a coloured dome washer on each bolt.
Rock Bolts are available in black or hot dip steel.