How we help our customers
Working in an unstable and constantly changing environment is one of the greatest challenges in mining and construction sites. With varying strata conditions and production challenges, our expert technical services team work alongside the mine and consultants to find the right solution for their operation.
Emergency Operations Support
Technical Support Team
- On-site when you need a solution, our team can address unexpected application outcome issues, product performance and emergency response needs
- We conduct regular testing of products, at customer sites, in dedicated product laboratories and full scale simulation trials at our Nowra testing facility
- We ensure continued reliability and stewardship of our products once providing on site pull testing and reporting of installed bolts
- We provide annual training and refresher training for the safe and correct use of ground support products supplied
See more information on testing
Emergency Response Services
- When every second is critical, our expert technical and operations teams are licensed to apply specialty PUR products for water ingress and ground support
When each operation holds unique challenges, Minova’s technical and operations teams bring years of industry experience to develop custom solutions.
Some of our specialty applications include:
Solutions to recover sterilised ore
Development of new products and variations to existing products for improved rate of advance in development mining or reduced cycle time in production
Licensed application of Minova’s comprehensive range of Polyurethane (PUR), Silicate and Phenolic based Strata Injection Chemicals systems (approved by LOBA and NSW Planning and Environment in underground coal mines)
Ventilation Services in 3 ways
- Direct product supply; where we design, build then deliver your VCD to site for you to install and maintain.
- Product supply and service; we deliver your VCD and provide technical expertise to manage audits and product ordering/stock control;
- Full service and installation by our operations team to manage the whole process from design, installation, audits, maintenance and stock control and ongoing technical support. Giving you the time to focus on maintaining your operations.