Rappass® is a high performance concrete or shotcrete specially designed for areas subjected to heavy and frequent equipment impact.
Rappass offers high performance, abrasion resistance and rapid strength. Rappass C, a special concrete mix requires the addition of water to produce a flowing concrete consistency. Rappass GD is a specially blended cement that is applied by dry shotcrete processes. Uses include lining ore passes, outfalls, spill ways, draw points, crushers and chutes.
High early strength
Abrasion & Impact resistant
- Rappass CF 20KG - SKU NF0000049, Fast setting concrete mix, Shelf life of 12 months
- Rappass GD 20KG - SKU NF0000050, Dry mix shotcrete, Shelf life of 12 months
- Rappass GD 1.2T Bulk Bag - SKU NF0004513, Dry mix shotcrete, Shelf life of 12 months
Other variants include
- Rappass GW 20KG, Wet mix shotcrete, Shelf life of 12 months
- Rappass C 20KG, Concrete mix, Shelf life of 12 months
For more information download the technical datasheet or contact Minova.