Rockfast – Hydroblend
Rockfast Hydroblend™ is a fast setting, low viscosity grout used for fall recoveries.
The addition of water in a suitable placing machine is all that's required for this ready to use free flowing blended cementitious powder. Uses include backfilling behind steel sets, replacement for timber chocks in longwall tailgates and recovery of falls in headings and intersections.
Rapid strength gain
- High volume output minimising transportation requirements underground
- Fast setting, minimising hydrostatic pressure, enabling chocks to be pumped without additional support in one shot
- Rapid strength gain ensuring early support
- Yields to ground pressure, thereby reducing stress concentration in strata
- Non shrinking, unlike timber cribs
- Can be pumped from a safe location up to 250m from job site
- Low alkalinity and safe to handle
- Rockfast Hydroblend 20KG - SKU NF0000059, with 12 month shelf life