Secura Solid Bolts
The Secura Bolt is a solid reinforcing bar for use in strata environments of underground mines.
- Design includes a unique paddle system to improve resin mixing providing higher bond strength in large diameter boreholes
- Proven historical performance and extensive quality controlled manufacture
- Permanent primary support
- Multiple lengths, diameters, paddle configurations
- Consistent pin nut torque drive system
- High strength 'Nova' thread (R thread) profile including a modified rope thread with large root and small crest areas.
- Proven resin mixing performance
- High load transfer
Permanent primary support
High Strength thread
Proven resin mixing performance
Mechanical Properties (Typical)
|Core Bolt Diameter (mm)||23.5||21.75||21.75||19.5||17.3|
|Cross Sectional Area–(mm2)||450||370||370||299||242|
|Yield Strength (MPa)||550||445||650||550||340|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||650||730||890||640||490|
|Tensile Force (MT)||30||27.5||33.6||19.3||12|
|Elongation (%) 5D||22||22||19||21||27|
Mass per metre– Bar (kg/m)
- The unique Nova thread (R thread) incorporates a modified rope thread with large root and small crest areas. The R Thread is a more robust performing thread
- UNC thread is available with the ¾” size Secura Bolt
- Continuous T threadbar available with the T20 Secura bolts.
We also manufacture a comprehensive range of specially designed plates for use with rock bolts and cable bolts.
Plates most typically used with strata bolts:
|Dome Plate|| |
|Combi Plate|| |
All bolts can be supplied black or hot dip galvanised and are manufactured and supplied from our Sydney facility.