Strata control is a fundamental requirement for the integrity and safety of underground mining operations. To minimse risk of major injury or damage to mine assets, it is critical to control roof reinforcement, prevent rib failure and stabilise floor movement within site specifications. Incidents can also cause substantial delays and interruptions which impact production and the economic performance of a mine.
Minova offers a comprehensive range of reinforcement and support solutions that control and stabilise rock in excavated or unstable areas.
- Strata reinforcement in challenging geotechnical domains including weakened or fragmented rock zones
- Anchoring in unstable ground conditions
- Collapsed roadway recovery
- Installation of roof support, providing increased safety for operational personnel and more cost effective mine production
- Ground support for high water flow and corrosive conditions