Stratabinder™ HS is a high strength, low viscosity grout used for bottom up cable grouting.
It's supplied as a ready to use, free flowing, blended cementitious powder that only requires the addition of water in a high shear mixer. Stratabinder HS Slow Set is also available as a high strength low viscosity grout for maximum strata penetration which remains workable for several hours.
Rapid strength gain
- High early strength reduces the likelihood of bed separation or slippage of strata
- Slow setting and remains workable for several hours
- Excellent pumpability
- Durable with high ultimate strength and low porosity, ensuring long term life
- Chloride free
- Stratabinder HS 20KG - SKU NF0000045, with 12 month shelf life
- Stratabinder Premix 20KG, with 12 month shelf life
- Stratabinder HS Slow Set 20KG, with 12 month shelf life
For more information download the technical datasheet or contact Minova.