Tekseal™ is a high yield foaming grout primarily used for ventilation applications and cavity filling.
It's supplied as a ready to use free flowing blended cementitious powder. that forms cement foam on mixing with water in a purpose designed placer. Other uses include general void filling, the construction of lightweight barriers and bulkheads and rib stabilisation.
High yield foaming grout
- High volume output
- Yields to ground pressure, maintaining an effective seal, even in areas subjected to extreme ground movement, e.g. longwall blocks
- Excellent durability in both wet and dry conditions, ensuring long term life
- Simple to install, eliminating the need for hitching into roof, floor and ribs
- Rapid set characteristics minimising hydrostatic pressure, enabling light form work to be used for containment
- Rapid placement of up to 15m3 in one hour, minimising labour requirements
- Remote pumping from a safe location up to 150 m from job site
- Low alkalinity and safe to handle
- Tekseal 20KG, shelf life 12 months
- Tekseal 1.2T Bulk Bags - SKU NF0000063, no spout, shelf life 12 months
- Tekseal 1.2T Bulk Bags - SKU 0000064, with spout, shelf life 12 months
For more information download the technical datasheet or contact Minova.