Adequate ventilation is a necessity to maintain air quantity for every underground mine site. For a safe operating environment, it is essential to retain fresh air, prevent cross contamination of return air, and prevent gas build up from cavities without ventilation in place.
Minova have provided ventilation devices to the Australian mining industry for over 20 years, including live testing of ventilation seals. The automation of Blastflow regulators and the continued enhancement of Ventilation Control Devices has enabled greater control of air within mines, reducing damage to ventilation systems and optimising power usage and cost.
- Increased cost efficiency of ventilation operating systems
- Faster re-entry times
- Superior control of air movement
- Improved production rates
- Enhanced licence to operate
- Cost effective extension of mine ventilation infrastructure
- Reduced dust, Diesel Particulate Management and heat load in underground mines